Permanent Residence

The easiest way to immigrate to Canada will depend on your own distinctive profile and personal scenario. However, with Canadian immigration targets higher than ever, now is the time to start your immigration journey.

When it comes to immigration options to Canada, there are many options available and opting out for one depends on multiple factors which is unique to individual situation. Immigrating to Canada requires significant financial and emotional investment but the end results are worth it. Canada consistently ranks among the best countries for quality of life and is known for its diversity and welcoming approach.

There are four most opted ways for foreign nationals to immigrate to Canada:

Express Entry 

Express Entry is Canada’s fastest and most popular immigration program. Candidates that apply through the Express Entry system can receive permanent residence status as soon as nine months. There are three streams under express entry:

  • Federal Skilled Worker Stream (FSW)
  • Federal Skilled Trades Stream (FST)
  • Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

Each stream has its own criteria for eligibility but is still the fastest and popular route. Read More

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

The second most popular category is PnP. There are countless nominee programs offered by Canada’s ten provinces and three territories. Each PNP has its own unique eligibility criteria. Many PNPs require a connection to the province to apply for nomination while other requires a job offer. However, there are some programs that invite overseas candidates solely based on their ability to respond to the province’s labour market needs and fill labour shortages. Read More

Pilot Programs

Pilot programs are temporary immigration programs designed to address the needs of specific Canadian regions and communities. The purpose of such programs is to bring skilled or semi-skilled foreign workers to Canada to address labour shortages by creating a path to permanent residence for those who want to live and work permanently in Canada. Pilot programs are usually employer driven and therefore, a job offer from a designated Canadian employer is one of the main requirements to apply under such programs. Read More

Family Sponsorships

Family reunification is one of the pillars of Canada’s immigration system. Canada welcomes more than 100,000 immigrants through family sponsorship each year. IRCC welcomes about 80 per cent of these immigrants under the Spouses, Partners, and Children Program, and the remaining 20 per cent under the Parents and Grandparents Program. If you are a permanent resident or citizen of Canada you can sponsor a family member to become permanent resident of Canada. To know who is eligible. Read More

Business Immigration

Economic and business immigration options are for entrepreneurs and professionals who have skills and investment that supports Canadian economy. Each program varies greatly in the qualifications required and eligibility criteria so no one-size-fits-all explanation is possible. Read More

Depending on your situation there might be different options available to you. To assess your eligibility, book a consultation with us today!

Contact Us or Book A Consultation to work with an immigration consultant today!