Visit Canada

A Visitor Visa or Canadian Tourist Visa is required for applicants who want to enter Canada on a temporary basis, whether it be to visit family or see the country as a tourist. There are two types of Visitor Visas, one for single entry and another for multiple-entry use. Single-entry visas may be issued up to six months before the expected date of travel. The maximum validity date for multiple entry visitor visas is up to ten (10) years or one month prior to the expiry date on the passport/re-entry visa, whichever is earlier.

Do I need an Electronic Travel Authorization?

All air travellers from visa exempt countries require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) before they board a flight. This includes those who are transiting through Canada. It only includes travellers arriving by air.

How do I apply for a Canada visit visa? 

You may need to prove the following:

  • Your reasons for visiting Canada.
  • Your ties to your home country.
  • Your ability or willingness to leave Canada when the visa expires.
  • Your ability to support yourself in Canada.
  • Your overall admissibility to Canada.

Once visit visa is issued, you can come to Canada and can stay for your authorized duration.

Take Your First Step Towards Canada, Get In Touch with Us

Contact Us or Book A Consultation to work with an immigration consultant today!