Invited candidates had profiles in the Express Entry system with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores between 464 and 467.
In the new draw, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) invited candidates who may be eligible for the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP). This Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) gives foreign workers the opportunity to launch their careers in Ontario, and make Canada’s most populous province their new home.
The OINP invited candidates if they had work experience in one of the following 18 occupations listed in order of their National Occupational Classification (NOC) codes:
- NOC 0114 – Other administrative services managers.
- NOC 0122 – Banking, credit and other investment managers.
- NOC 0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers.
- NOC 0125 – Other business services managers.
- NOC 0211 – Engineering managers.
- NOC 0311 – Managers in health care.
- NOC 0601 – Corporate sales managers.
- NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers.
- NOC 0711 – Construction managers.
- NOC 0731 – Managers in transportation.
- NOC 0911 – Manufacturing managers.
- NOC 1121 – Human resources professionals.
- NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting.
- NOC 2161 – Mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries.
- NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses.
- NOC 3211 – Medical laboratory technologists.
- NOC 3231 – Opticians.
- NOC 3233 – Licensed practical nurses.
Invited Express Entry candidates need to have at least one year of work experience in one of these occupations in order to receive the provincial nomination. If they are nominated under this, or any other Express Entry-linked PNP, they will be bumped to the front of the line to receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence.